User interface can be displayed in English and Russian (by default all texts are in English). In this regard, the application provides the localization of interface elements. When the localization is selected, the platform automatically translates the entire application interface according to the localization table.
In the "Localization" section, you can view, edit and create a new localization or translation of the interface element.
Localization data is stored as a table, where the phrase "Original resource" contains phrases in the master language (English), and in the "Translation" column - their translations.
To work with translations of one space, select it in the list on the left of the page (by default, "All" is selected), then translations for only this space will be displayed on the right side.
On the page you can search by the name of the interface element or its translation. To start the search, enter the search word / words in the "Search" field and press the "Enter" button on the keyboard.
Selecting an existing localization is performed in the drop-down list of the "Language" field at the top of the page.
Also, you can add new localization in the list of the "Language" field.
Add new localization
To add new localization you should perform the following actions:
1. In the drop-down list of the "Language" field, select the last item - "Add new localization ...".
2. In the form that opens, fill in the fields: "Id" - abbreviated name of localization and "Name" - a long name for localization.
3. Click the "Save" button to add new localization to the list of available localizations. Attention! check all the data, after adding the localization, you can remove it by using the support service only.
4. After creating the name you need to make the translations in the table.
To add new translation you should follow these steps:
1. Click the "Add translation" button in the upper right corner of the page.
2. In the form that opens, fill in the fields:
- "Namespace" is the space, which the new interface element will be located in.
- "Original resource" is the phrase in the master language (English).
- "Translation" - the desired translation of the phrase in the language of the new localization.
3. Click the "Save" button to add new translation of the interface element to the list.
To edit the translation text follow these steps:
- Hover over the text with the mouse and click on the appeared edit icon.
- In the edit window that opens, enter the correct text and click OK.
- The text of the translation will be changed.
To remove translation of interface element, click the "Recycle Bin" icon next to the translation, and translation wilb be deleted. In the window that will open, confirm your action - click OK.