- Function panel with the Create menu button
- Menu tree
The menu structure is displayed as a drag'n'drop tree (visual component Sortable elements):
The user can move the items relative to each other (saving occurs automatically).
As a clickable title, the name of the menu item (title) is displayed.
- If the menu item has the status Draft , it is additionally shown as text in italic (draft)
- If the menu item has the status Published, additional information can be displayed:
- If the menu item is an external link, the link address is also displayed.
- If the menu item has the "internal page" type (i.e., it opens the internal page of the Online office), but the page is not bound or published, and there are no nested elements, it is additionally displayed in red italic text (no page).
When you click on the name of the menu item, a page in the pop-up window opens.
- Name - the field for entering the title of the menu item.
- Slug - the field for entering the short name of the menu item to form URLs.
- Parent item - drop-down list to select the "parent" Item from the list of previously created sections.
- Status - the radio button, is used to control the publication of the item.
- Icon - loads the icon displayed next to the menu item.
Menu item - the radio button to select the type of menu item.
The editing form has 2 modes of operation, depending on the selected type (Menu item type):
- External link (for the "external link" menu item a "page" is created anyway, for access control)
- Internal page
- Roles - the checkboxes that set the access rights for this menu item. The list displays all the access roles for Onlineoffice access management. Copy roles list from another page allows you to select any existing menu item from the drop-down list. On clicking on the button with the same name, it sets the same rights as on the page selected in the list in the checkboxes on the left.
- Adapter - the drop-down box for selecting an adapter (the content on the page will be displayed as one column, two columns or on different tabs).
- Layout - the drop-down box for selecting a template.
- Edit page modules - to edit the set of modules on the page.
- Submit/Cancel - the buttons for saving / canceling changes on the editing page of the menu item.
- Delete - deletes the menu item.