- Functional toolbar with the Add content button
- Title "Contents"
- Table with the list of added articlesArticle's status can be "Published" and "Draft". You can change the status using the button from the Actions column. You can change the status using the button from the Actions column.
On clicking on Add content or on a pencil in front of an article, a form for creating / editing content appears.
- Publication status - a status of an article: draft or published.
- Date - article's publishing date.
- Category - article's category (you can select from existing ones or add a new one).
- Title - article's title.
- Preview - article's preview. It is limited to 400 symbols.
- Navigate to the full text - the field where you enter a text for a link.
- Content - the field where you enter the article.
- Available for all - checkbox to provide availibility for all.