In the Compensation plan engine / Engine configurator section you can view, configure, edit and add new business operations for calculating business indicators (properties). Business operations can be scheduled or can perform in real time.
The generated operations are displayed in blocks, containing information about the operation name, input properties, and links for editing and deletion these operations.
All operations are divided into four types and displayed on four tabs respectively:
- Real-time operations
- Periodic operations
On this tab you can view and edit existing real-time operations and create new ones. The operations that are performed immediately after the event occur are called real-time operations. Real-time operations are divided into three types:
- Property value change (for example, the calculation of personal volume from the external system, because of purchase), operations of this kind can be as many as desired.
- Position change (for example, change sponsor), operations of this kind can be exactly as much as the trees in the application. For each tree - its own operation.
- Position create.
Create new real-time operation
To add new operation, follow these steps:
- Click on the button "Add real time operation" located at the bottom of the list of created operations.
- On the opened operation creation page, fill in the fields:
Title - enter the name of the operation to be created.
Workflow - select workflow, by which operation will be calculated from the list of available workflows (see section "Computing workflow"). Tree - select the tree. Processor - select and mark one of the three available types of real-time operations.
3. Click the "Submit" button.
On this tab you can view, edit and delete existing business operations associated with the period change and create new ones. Operations that are performed before and after period change are called periodic operations.
Periodic operations are divided into two types:
- Computing operation (displayed in the blue box) - operation recalculates marketing properties of all tree according to the specified workflow.
- Bonus operation (displayed in the red box) - the operation calculates (materializes) bonuses on account wallets.
Each plan can be configured with its own period and its processes, so the information for each plan is displayed on a separate tab. The plans and their periods are adjusted in the section "Compensation plan engine /" Configure plans ".
The page is divided into two parts: on the left - operations "Before change period" are displayed, and on the right - "After change period". The start of the operation before change period occurs after the start of the "computing" mode, the operations after change period are started after the current period is closed.
All operations are displayed in blocks. The operation block contains: the name of operation, its parameters and operations of editing and deleting.
The following operations are available on the page:
- Add computing operation (before the change period and after the change period).
- Add bonus operation (before the change period and after the change period).
- Editing the created operations (editing forms are the same as creation forms) - when you click on the "pencil" icon.
- Moving operations - blocks with operations can be dragged (with the mouse) from the left to the right and vice versa.
- Delete operations - when you click on the "cross" icon.
Add / Edit Computing operation
The creation of operations is similar for operations before and after the change period.
To add an operation follow these steps:
- Click the Add computing operation button.
- On the page that opens fill in the fields:
- Title - enter the name of the process to be created.
- Workflow - select workflow, that will be used in the rule (you can create a new one in the "Computing workflow" section).
- Plan - select the plan, where operation will be performed from the list of available (you can create a new plan in the "Configure plans" section).
- Tree - select the tree, in which the calculations will be made (you can add a new tree in the "Trees" section).
- Input properties - select, using the checkmark, the available properties (for previously selected plan and tree), that will be calculated in the created operation. Add new property in the "Plan properties" section.
3. Click the "Submit" button and the operation will be added to the list of created operations.
On the "Scheduler" tab you can view, configure, edit and add operations (for any existing workflow and tree), that are scheduled. For example, you can pay a certain type of bonus on a daily / weekly / monthly basis.
All operations are displayed in blocks. The operation block contains: the name of the operation, its specified parameters and icons to edit and delete. At the bottom of the block, the conditions for performing are displayed - when the process is planned (date and time).
Raise conditions (common for computing operation and bonus operation):
- Manual - if the process will only be started manually.
- Schedule - if the process will be started according to a specified schedule. To schedule a process start, select Interval, Number and Time.
On this tab you can view, edit, configure and create new macros. A macros is a sequential set of business operations for a specific tree, with the ability to run it at any time. Each macros is displayed on a separate tab.
Creating a macro
To create a new macros, follow these steps:
- Click the "Create Macros" button
- On the page that opens, fill in the fields:
- Name - enter the name of the created macros. The name can be edited after creation. The editing window is opened by clicking on the "pencil" icon at the end of the macros name line.
- Tree - select the tree , where the calculations will be made (you can add new tree in the "Trees" section).
3. Click the "Submit" button to create a new tab with the macro not yet configured.
4. On the tab of the created macros add computing/bonus operations. To do this, click the button "Add computation operation" or "Add bonus operation", depending on what type of operation you need to create. The form of adding an operation coincides with the form of creating operations on other tabs, with one difference: The accrual condition is available only manually.
Operations in macros can be added as many as you need.
To delete macros click the "Delete Macros" button and confirm your action in the window that opens.