As soon as the instance is launched on our default domains, it has IP address. If you know this IP address you can set up DNS records of your own domain.
Here is the step by step guide:
- make sure that your instance is launched and activated on default domain;
- contact our support if you want to add your own domain ( pay attention that it can influence your plan rate since custom domain is available only from Community plan or hihger);
- you will be sent IP address, set up DNS record A with this IP. You have to visit an admin panel of your domain, Manage DNS section. You change or create A record for the domain and enter there IP that you got from us. As an example how to do it for Godaddy as the most popular registrator;
- in case of issues contact our Support (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- As soon as you finish with DNS setup contact us again (only if any additional setup or assistance is required from our side)
- It will take some time until DNS records will be renewed and instance will be available on your domain;